Monday, January 13, 2014

Crown Me in the Bump of the Night

Good Morning my loves and Happy Monday! Today I have for you a wee bit of nail art I did. I was really intrigued by China Glaze texture polishes as I had never tried one before so I took a shot and here I have created something that I LOVED wearing!



For this I used OPI- Crown Me Already, which just so happens to be my favorite OPI polish in the entire world. The assortment of glitters, it's so sparkly and I love that you can build it to be opaque! I used Crown Me Already on my pointer and pink finger, two coats topped with Seche Vite. Then for my middle and ring finger I used China Glaze Texture- Bump in the Night, and used studs from bornprettystore.



What do you think? I loved rocking this look, and the China Glaze textures are so nice and subtle.

You can purchase the studs from bornprettystore along with many other nail related items! BONUS! They ship worldwide and ALWAYS have free shipping. You can use my code BUL91 to receive 10% off of your order as well!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway here! There will be two winners ending January 31st!


Until Next Time!
-Sammi


2 comments: